New recordings released Thursday claim to prove that Chaim Pearlman, a right-wing Israeli extremist arrested Tuesday over the murder of four Palestinians, was encouraged by an alleged Shin Bet agent to commit violent acts, including the assassination of Sheik Ra’ad Salah, the head of the Islamic Movement in Israel.
Read More: @ haaretz.com
You might also like:
- Supreme Court rebukes Shin Bet for ‘isolating’ alleged Jewish terrorists
- Court acquits Islamic Movement leader of involvement in Temple Mount riots
- Israeli Islamic leader begins jail sentence for spitting on police
- Australia intelligence chief makes secret trip to Israel over Dubai passport forgery
- Suspected Mossad agent arrested in Poland over Dubai assassination