Many people will have had bad experiences with postal delivery in the past, but it’s unlikely any of us will ever have to wait as long for a letter as one American lady has.
A World War II-era letter addressed to a woman at a Red Cross hospital in California has been delivered 66 years after was sent in Alabama.
The letter, postmarked August 9, 1944, only arrived last month, on February 16.
Read More: @ dailymail.co.ok
You might also like:
- Apple iPad sales reach one million as it flies off the shelves TWICE as fast as the iPhone
- WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange WILL be extradited to Sweden to face sex attack allegations, judge rules
- California OKs $20M Settlement For Kidnapped Girl
- Mohammed is now the most popular name for baby boys ahead of Jack and Harry
- The Fresh Diet Founded By Orthodox Jew Featured On Fox News