On Monday night, hours before a federal judge formally sentenced Sholom Mordechai Rubashkin, former manager of his family’s Agriprocessors meatpacking plant, to 27 years in prison, thousands gathered at a high school in Borough Park. The auditorium quickly filled and loudspeakers and video screens pumped a live feed of the event to crowds standing outside. The event was for men only.
Read More: @ thejewishstar.wordpress.com
You might also like:
- Brooklyn, NY – Modern Technology To Aid In Return Of Stolen Karlsburg Torahs
- Obama to high school grads: ‘Don’t make excuses’
- Emmanuel, Israel – School Fined $1,350 a Day for Discriminating Against Sephardim
- Gov. Paterson pushes anti-bully hotline for schools day after News reports of picked-on teen
- NC congressman apologizes for behavior on video