A homeless man sleeping at a Jewish youth center in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, was roused from his sleep, wrongly accused of trespassing, then repeatedly and violently pummeled by the police after he jerked his hands and held them behind his back in an effort to non-violently avoid being handcuffed.
The homeless man was then falsely accused of causing the officer to suffer a “sprained wrist, bruises, swelling and scrapes” all resulting in the fabricated charges of “felony count of assault on police officers and three misdemeanors: resisting arrest, obstruction and criminal trespass.”
The following video shows police officer Luis A. Vega flying into an uncontrolled animalistic rage against the homeless Ehud Halevy while Officer Vega’s partner Yelena Bruzzese batters the non-threatening man with a truncheon. Any “sprained wrist, bruises, swelling and scrapes” on the officers were caused by their own violence and overreaction not Mr. Halevy’s conduct.
Read More: @ crownheights.info
You might also like:
- Slovakian Jews Call for Extradition of Alleged Holocaust-Era War Criminal
- Rabbi Pinto and Wife Placed Under House Arrest in Israel
- NYPD’s Erev Rosh Hashana Gift – Arresting a Jew
- Police issue arrest warrant for rabbi that supported book which justifies killing non-Jews
- Kiryas Joel Hatzolah Member Arrested & Given 21 Tickets While Responding To Emergency