A possible suspect in the murder of a Brooklyn liquor store clerk tried to escape Tuesday while being questioned inside a police stationhouse, sources said. The man who cops think is tied to the slaying of Yoseph Robinson tried to make a run for it when he was briefly left alone and unhandcuffed in an interrogation room at the 70th Precinct stationhouse. Cops quickly corralled the possible suspect, and the man, who has not been charged in Robinson’s murder, busted his head in the scuffle.
Read More: @ nydailynews.com
You might also like:
- Arrest Made in Flatbush Liquor Store Murder of Yosef Robinson HY”D
- Yoseph Robinson’s life was remarkable journey from petty criminal to observant Jew
- Diamond District jewelry store robbed of $66,000 in loot by two men clad in black
- Times Square vendors Lance Horton, Duane Jackson alerted cops to Times Square car bomb
- Customs officers not getting enough credit for arrest of Faisal Shahzad at JFK Airport