Battered but not broken, a steel column that once made up the facade at the entrance to the World Trade Center in New York has been returned to Ground Zero.
The 50-ton, 70ft column was hoisted on to a support structure yesterday at the World Trade Center site.
It will eventually serve as part of the entryway to the September 11 Memorial And Museum.
Read more: @ dailymail.co.uk
You might also like:
- The truth about the ‘mosque’: The leader of proposed Muslim center near Ground Zero defends his plan
- Senior Iranian cleric dismisses Nazi Holocaust as ’superstition’
- 9/11 families’ fury as Obama compares BP oil spill to Twin Towers attack
- Jewish Leaders Rally In Support Of WTC Mosque
- Obama says no regrets over ground zero Islamic center comments