Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has offered to have some members of the right-wing National Union Party join his coalition and the cabinet.
The proposed move comes shortly before the prime minister is expected to deliver a major diplomatic policy speech in the United States in May or even earlier, either to a joint session of Congress or at the convention of the pro-Israel lobby AIPAC, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee.
Read More: @ haaretz.com
You might also like:
- Helen Thomas to address anti-Israel protests during Netanyahu’s visit to U.S.
- U.S. judge dismisses defamation lawsuit by former AIPAC official
- Israel must present two-state plan or prepare for violence, J Street warns
- Ex-US Envoy Indyk: Bibi’s Refusal to Obama ‘Threatens Alliance’
- MKs: J Street is not Zionist, but a leftist extremist group