Is it a mistake to frame learning about the Holocaust in terms of changing perspective?
Many arguments to increase the level of Holocaust education offered in American schools premise their conclusions on the notion that learning of the Holocaust ought to be a life-changing experience.
Read More: @ haaretz.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- Number of gender-segregated religious schools in Israel tripled during past decade
- U.S. Jewish day schools tweaking tuition to encourage enrollment
- New Aid to Reduce Lubavitch of London’s Debts
- Only 40% of ultra-Orthodox high schools in Israel teach English and math
- Red Cross looks at providing kosher food