Many people believe that Rosh Hashanah is the time when people are judged according to how they have lived their lives and are entered into the Book of Life for another year. Rosh Hashanah is a great time to greet people and one way to do this is by sending your loved ones a Rosh Hashanah card. Creating a Rosh Hashanah card is one fun way to celebrate the holiday with your children.
- Ask the kids to pick fresh flowers and leaves in different variations and colors. Using a book, insert the flowers in between pages and leave it there for at least a week.
- Prepare a short bond paper (8.5×11) and fold it into two. You can also use a colored paper for this project.
- With the help of your children, arrange the pressed leaves and flowers into the cards and glue them.
- Cut out colored letters from old magazines to form the word “L’Shana Tovah.”
- Glue the letters inside the card.
- You can then write your personal message to the recipient.