Once it became clear that the jobs of the Kosher Food inspectors in New York State would not be restored, people worried that the individuals within the food industry might not be as vigilant in ensuring a continued level of protection. After speaking with Commissioner Darrel Aubertine this morning, Assemblyman Dov Hikind (D-Brooklyn) was reassured that the incoming commissioner will do everything possible to make Kosher Enforcement work.
“I applaud Agriculture and Markets Commissioner Aubertine and Governor Cuomo for giving New Yorkers, who adhere to a strict kosher diet, the peace of mind they deserve,” said Assemblyman Dov Hikind.
Read More: @ yiddishnayes.com
You might also like:
- Hikind Calls Bloombergs Remarks On The Ground Zero Mosque ‘Pure Chutzpah’
- TSA Stop Abusing The Public, Start Terrorist Profiling
- Hikind To NYC DOT Commissioner: Listen To Reason Remove Fort Hamilton Parkway Pedestrian Islands
- Hikind Welcomes Dinapoli At Reception For Jewish Community Leaders
- Hikind Denounces “Beat The Jew” Game Gaining Populairty In California