In light of the national debate surrounding body scanners at airports, Assemblyman Dov Hikind (D-Brooklyn) is planning to re-introduce his terrorist profiling legislation when the legislative session reconvenes in January.
“There is a terrorist profile for a potential suicide bomber, and it’s not the 75-year-old grandmother,” Hikind said. “Political correctness won’t keep New Yorkers safe from terrorists.” Hikind, who called the TSA’s body scanners and pat-downs “insane” and “invasive,” argues that TSA agents should be profiling young Muslim men and women of Arab or South Asian origin.
Read More: @ yiddishnayes.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
- start (1)
You might also like:
- Hikind Calls Bloombergs Remarks On The Ground Zero Mosque ‘Pure Chutzpah’
- Names of American Terror Victims in Israel Missing from US List
- Campaign: No More 5-Star Hotels for Terrorists
- Former Arab Terrorist Poses as Tour Guide in Old City
- Hikind Denounces “Beat The Jew” Game Gaining Populairty In California