Assemblyman Dov Hikind (D-Brooklyn) hosted Comptroller Tom DiNapoli at a reception last week with members of the Jewish community.
“I have known Comptroller DiNapoli for more than two decades,” Hikind said. “He has worked tirelessly to root out government waste and develop and implement policies to ensure New York’s fiscal health, and I am confident he will continue to do so when he is elected on November 2.”
Read More: @ yiddishnayes.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- Few Politicians Will Challenge Hynes On Kol Tzedek Secrecy
- Boro Park Shomrim & Hikind: Keep Bicyclists Off the Sidewalk
- Is Dov Hikind Looking To Run In Weiner’s Seat?
- Hikind Decries City’s Proposal To Charge Religious Institutions For Garbage Pickups
- Hikind On Removal Of Fort Hamilton Pedestrian Island “You can fight City Hall and win.”