The European Jewish Congress (EJC) on Monday expressed regret over the recent deterioration in the historic relations between Israel and Turkey since the release of the United Nations report which investigated the deadly IDF raid on a Gaza-bound flotilla on May 31 2010.
EJC President Dr. Moshe Kantor said in a statement that with all the recent events in the Middle East, the Turkey-Israel relationship is especially vital.
“The strategic partnership and close cooperation between Israel and Turkey for the last few decades have proven a significant anchor of stability for the Middle East,” Kantor said. “This is not just a relationship of mutual interests but an important pillar of global security.”
Read More: @ ynetnews.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
- need leather artscroll machzor this week in israel (2)
- cleveland temple tifereth israel glenn beck (1)
- European Jewish Congress Regrets the Deterioration in Relations between Israel and Turkey (1)
You might also like:
- Erdogan: Israel to lose closest ally
- Jordan king: Mideast turmoil shouldn’t thwart Israeli-Palestinian peace efforts
- Obama’s Jewish backers on edge over his Mideast peace plan
- European Jews Place Newspaper Ad against UN Ploy
- Obama Meets With The Conference Of Presidents Of Major American Jewish Organizations