The recent turmoil in the Middle East shouldn’t prevent the United States from pushing ahead with its efforts to bring Israel and the Palestinians back to the negotiating table, Jordan’s King Abdullah II said on Monday.
“The current changes in the Middle East should not hinder our determination to reactivate the peace process,” the monarch told a visiting delegation of U.S. congressional aides.
Read more : @ haaretz.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
- turmoil Jordan (1)
You might also like:
- Israel can’t have peace and settlements at same time
- Saudi king told Obama he’d fund Mubarak if U.S. halted Egypt aid
- Turkey: Israel-Palestinian peace will decide fate of Arab uprisings
- Obama to Jewish leaders: Israel needs to create context for Mideast peace
- Obama Meets With The Conference Of Presidents Of Major American Jewish Organizations