Jordanian Prime Minister Marouf Bakhit said Wednesday that the construction of Israeli settlements in East Jerusalem and the West Bank contradicted the search for peace.
“Israel should realize that the continuation of the two processes is impossible,” Bakhit said during a meeting with the UN Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process, Robert Serry, according to a statement from the premier’s office.
Read More: @ haaretz.com
You might also like:
- Netanyahu: I am committed to peace with Palestinians
- Israel Approves Construction in Some West Bank Settlements After Murders
- U.S. Jewish groups congratulate Egyptians on ousting Mubarak
- Netanyahu: Creative thinking can remove obstacles on the way to Mideast peace
- Vatican body asks UN to ‘end Israeli occupation’