Turkish President Abdullah Gul said in a New York Times editorial Thursday, that the fate of the Arab world uprisings will be determined by whether there is peace between Israel and the Palestinians.
“Whether these uprisings lead to democracy and peace or to tyranny and conflict will depend on forging a lasting Israeli-Palestinian peace agreement and a broader Israeli-Arab peace,” Gul said in the article.
Read more : @ haaretz.com
You might also like:
- Palestinian UN diplomat: Palestinians prefer peace treaty with Israel by September
- Peres: Israel needs to formulate its own Mideast peace plan
- Abbas and Fayyad slam Israeli peace campaign for using their pictures without permission
- Turkish PM: Israel must remove foreign minister
- West Bank rabbis: Only Jews to renovate Joseph’s Tomb