Egypt assisted in the recent assassination of a high-ranking Gaza militant, Time Magazine reported on Thursday, saying Cairo was prompted to aid Israel as a result of its desire to damage Hezbollah’s efforts in the Sinai Peninsula.
Mohammed Nimnim, 37, a senior member of the Army of Islam, an extremist group that kidnapped British reporter Alan Johnston in March 2007, was killed when his car exploded outside a police station in Gaza City over a week ago.
Read More: @ haaretz.com
You might also like:
- ‘Surfing rabbi’ rallies with British anti-Islam group outside Israel embassy
- IDF objector sprays ‘Free Gaza’ graffiti on Warsaw Ghetto wall
- Israel refuses to pay medical bills for American-Jewish protester who lost eye
- Seattle buses to carry ads about ‘Israel war crimes’ during Gaza War
- Police arrest Women of the Wall leader for praying with Torah scroll