Starting from December 27, a dozen Seattle buses will carry advertisements about “Israeli war crimes” to mark the second year since the operation Cast Lead in Gaza.
According to a report on Seattle’s KING5 TV, a group calling itself the Seattle Mideast Awareness Campaign has paid more than $1,794 so that twelve buses circulating the city’s downtown area will carry an ad reading “Israeli War Crimes: Your tax dollars at work,” featuring a group of children looking at a demolished building in Gaza.
Read More: @ haaretz.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- Israel: Gaza aid convoy can unload cargo in Ashdod for inspection
- Iron Dome successfully intercepts Gaza rocket for first time
- IDF to deploy super-armored tanks along Gaza border
- Gaza flotilla crisis may disrupt 3 billion Turkey Israel trade channel
- IDF objector sprays ‘Free Gaza’ graffiti on Warsaw Ghetto wall