It’s early January, and Jay Sanderson is talking in his corner office on the 11th floor of The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles’ headquarters about his first year as president of Federation, explaining the versatility and passion he expects of his staff.
“I want everyone to be a LeBron James,” he says, and seems genuinely puzzled when his reference is questioned.
“LeBron James is a great basketball player, because he can score and he can rebound, but he’s also a great passer and he can play great defense,” Sanderson adds.
Read More: @ haaretz.com
You might also like:
- Basketball Player LeBron James Meeting With Rabbi Yishayahu Yosef Pinto for “Spiritual Guide”
- Michael Oren urges U.S. Jews to defend Israel against aggressors
- Shalit family to protest outside weekly cabinet meetings
- Yishai: I’m being lynched because I am ultra-Orthodox, right-wing and Mizrahi
- IDF deploys Iron Dome battery outside Beersheba