Two TSA officers were busted Wednesday for stealing $40,000 from a bag at Kennedy Airport they thought belonged to a drug dealer, a law enforcement source said.
Under questioning, the pair also admitted swiping up to $160,000 from other unsuspecting passengers.
Rogue agents Davon Webb, 30, and Persad Coumar, 36, were busted after a sharp-eyed colleague blew the whistle.
Read More: @ nydailynews.com
You might also like:
- Israeli Boarding Flight to New York Arrested for Threatening to Detonate an Explosive
- Ash Cloud Could Cost New York City $250 Million
- Plane Crash Kills 96, Young Boy Survives
- Armed man spotted at North Carolina airport just as President Obama, Air Force One took off
- Ground collision causes disruptions on Delta’s New York-Tel Aviv route