Dear Mr. President,
On behalf of the people of Israel, I am writing to you to request clemency for Jonathan Pollard.
At the time of his arrest, Jonathan Pollard was acting as an agent of the Israeli government. Even though Israel was in no way directing its intelligence efforts against the United States, its actions were wrong and wholly unacceptable. Both Mr. Pollard and the Government of Israel have repeatedly expressed remorse for these actions, and Israel will continue to abide by its commitment that such wrongful actions will never be repeated.
Read More: @ theyeshivaworld.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- UN Security Council members urge Israel to lift Gaza siege
- Over 500 Religious & Communal Leaders Call On President Obama To Release Jonathan Pollard
- “Obama’s Rabbi” Tells President: Free Pollard Now
- Charedim Not Working Is Danger To Population Growth
- US ‘deeply concerned’ over Israeli settlement expansion