As the effort to gain clemency for Jonathan Pollard continues to grow, the Chicago-based Rabbi Capers C. Funnye, Jr. wrote to President Obama and called upon him to free Pollard.
What makes Rabbi Funnye’s call for clemency so unique is that Funnye is related to the President. Rabbi Funnye’s mother, Verdelle Robinson Funnye, and First Lady Michelle Obama’s paternal grandfather, Frasier Robinson, Jr., were brother and sister, which makes Funnye and Michelle Obama first cousins, once removed.
Read More: @ vosizneias.com
You might also like:
- Girl Outs Mother’s Citizenship Status During First Lady’s School Visit
- Text Of Letter From Netanyahu To Obama Regarding Pollard
- Over 500 Religious & Communal Leaders Call On President Obama To Release Jonathan Pollard
- Obama’s granny ‘prayed for him to become Muslim’
- White House: Troop pullout still set for July 2011