Passover is coming… Time for some tips for your Seder…
Most folks consider preparing and eating the festive meal to be the central focus of their Passover Seder. There’s not much advice that we can offer to help improve upon that.
However, we have always had fun conducting the reading of the Haggadah. We learned this art as a child by watching our father masterfully conduct the communal synagogue Seders as the rabbi of the Park East Synagogue in Manhattan.
So in the spirit of the season of freedom, let us try to help free you from the dread of the task of conducting your family Seder this year.
If you follow these ten tips you will get good reviews of your Seder from all of your guests.
Read More: @ tzvee.blogspot.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
- how much do you tip a rabbi (5)
- do you tip a rabbi (1)
- SIMPLE FUN HAGGADAH IN ENGLISH (1)
- improving your seder (1)
- how much to tip a rabbi (1)
- how much should you tip a rabbi (1)
- how much do i tip the rabbi after (1)
- how do you tip a rabbi (1)
- funny haggadah for passover (1)
- when do you tip a rabbi (1)
You might also like: