Federal sentencing for former Agriprocessors executive Sholom Rubashkin has been delayed. Rubashkin, who had worked at the meatpacking plant in Postville when it was raided in May 2008, is currently on trial in Waterloo for misdemeanor state child labor violations. That trial is slated to last the rest of this week and overlaps with sentencing Rubashkin’s federal fraud conviction, which had been scheduled for Thursday.
Read More: @ wcfcourier.com
You might also like:
- Former Federal Judge, US Attorney Call Rubashkin Life Sentence Recommendation ‘Draconian’
- Rubashkin Hospitalized For An Infection, Court Canceled For Today
- Former state senator Joseph Bruno sentenced to 2 years in prison
- Rabbinical Leaders Shocked At Life Sentence Request For Rubashkin
- Jailed Ex-Mayor Sharpe James Takes Bus Back To Newark