A Congressional delegation visiting Jerusalem says America’s relationship with Israel is “stronger than ever.”
U.S. Representative Kevin McCarthy, Congressional Republican majority whip, was among the delegation singing “Happy Birthday” Wednesday to President Shimon Peres to mark his 88th year this week.
The group sang a special brief tribute version of the song used in Congress by House Speaker John Scheiner in Washington D.C. to fete members of Congress on their birthdays, bringing a huge smile to the president’s face.
Read More: @ israelnationalnews.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- Republicans use Israel to attract Jewish voters as 2012 elections near
- Obama Appeals for ‘Common Ground’ After Democrats Lose House
- Agudath Israel Delegation Interacts with State Department and White House
- W.H. signals Gen. McChrystal’s job on the line
- Obama Meets With The Conference Of Presidents Of Major American Jewish Organizations