It was hardly the prince’s most regal of moments. As Prince Harry attempted to impress his American hosts, he fell off his horse during a polo match in New York. Playing at the third annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic on Governors Island yesterday – where tables were going for up to £33,000 – Harry took a rather nasty tumble and almost did a somersault as he landed on the grass.
Read More: @ dailymail.co.uk
You might also like:
- 9/11 families’ fury as Obama compares BP oil spill to Twin Towers attack
- How did a boy of ten survive Libyan plane crash horror that killed 103, including two Britons?
- Forget Viagra, scientists develop what women REALLY want … a spray to make their men cuddle more
- Three year old boy arrested as suspected terrorist in France
- The super sniper: Hero picks off two Taliban from a mile and a half away