A nursery owner has invented a wristband that will protect children from skin cancer.
Bali Carty, 29, said she came up with her product after realising parents were worried their youngsters were spending too much time in the sun.
Over-exposure to UV rays can burn the skin, hair and eyes and lead to skin cancer, premature ageing and eye disorders such as cataracts.
The white Sunbands darken as they are exposed to ultraviolet rays. This warns children wearing them when they need to go and play inside or rub in more suncream.
Read More: @ dailymail.co.uk
You might also like:
- The £400 test that tells you how long you’ll live
- Staring into camera with a terrifying smile, the chilling mugshot of Tucson shooting suspect Jared Loughner
- First look at sketches of the Ground Zero mosque… but why does it appear to be covered in symbols similar to the Jewish Star of David?
- Assassination of Hamas leaders possible
- ‘Guardian angel’ hired by police to stop drivers speeding in Switzerland