Rhetoric is reality for the extremist right wing ideologue Michael Medved. The man pretends that he does not know the difference between metaphor and fact. In his reeking blog screed, The New York Times as Substitute for Religion, Medved reaches new lows, in a snarky attack on the new editor of the NY Times.
It’s amazing the Daily Beast would publish this piece. The average readers there who took the time to comment nearly universally ravaged Medved, taking him to task in every way. It’s worth reading through the comments to see how completely the readership rejects Medved.
Read More: @ tzvee.blogspot.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- Save 88% on the Kindle Jewish Book Bargain of the Week: Avodah – Ancient Poems for Yom Kippur edited by Michael D. Swartz and Joseph Yahalom
- Times: Jews Reboot in Exclusive Conference
- We Wish You a Dramatic Passover
- eWeek: E-Readers Like Kindle are Destroying the Publishing Industry
- Team Tzvi is Training For Jerusalem Marathon