A grim tide of bodies began washing ashore Monday in Japan.
The people who were suddenly sucked out to sea by Friday afternoon’s 3-story-high tidal wave were being returned by the waves, battered and drowned.
More than 2,000 bodies washed up on the beaches of the Miyagi Prefecture, officials said.
Funeral homes and crematoriums were overwhelmed, and officials ran out of body bags and coffins.
Read More: @ nydailynews.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
- Drowning body japan (4)
- pictures of japan bodies on shoreline (3)
- drowned body japan (3)
- Drowned bodies (2)
- The body of a drowned japan (2)
- Japanese earthquake drowned body (2)
- Japanese drowned body (2)
- japan run out of coffins (1)
- 2000 corpses wash ashore in japan (1)
- Officials run out of coffins body bags as 2 000 corpses are found on shoreline (1)
- Japan Drowning body (1)
- japan drowned body (1)
- Japan a drowned body (1)
- Drowning body japan earthquake (1)
- coffins washed up (1)
- body japanese washing ashore north america (1)
- bodies found at sea japan 2011 (1)
- a drowned body japan (1)
You might also like:
- Radiation rises to scary new high at Japan’s Fukushima nuclear plant – and another earthquake hits
- Bain Hazmanim Tragedy In Israel: Yeshiva Bochur Drowns In Nachal Yehudia
- Israel Fears Sushi Shortage after Japan Quake
- Return to Ground Zero: Steel column salvaged from rubble of Twin Towers is raised at World Trade Center site again
- Iran bars ex-president Khatami from travel: website