Is the Orthodox spell broken? Is in fact Haredi gender segregation in Israel both illegal sexual harassment and also totally self-defeating?
Such is the claim of Zvi H. Triger of Israel’s College of Management Academic Studies (COMAS) School of Law. He has published a closely argued and well documented 49 page paper with 244 footnotes that you can download and read at SSRN.
He examines numerous sides of the question: the historical, the ideological, the complicity of women in the segregation, and closely parses the legal modes of sexual harassment that the practices entail. His logic and rhetoric seem to us to be impeccable.
Read More: @ tzvee.blogspot.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
- www jewishsex (1)
You might also like:
- Elana Maryles Sztokman Rebuts Rabbi Dr. Yehuda “Ronnie” Warburg’s Defense of Gender Segregation on Public Buses
- Link to the Soncino Talmud in English Online at Halakhah.com
- Michael Medved Hates the New York Times
- How to Kabbalistically Curse Thy Neighbor with the Pulsa D’Nora
- Yitz Reviews the iMishna App for iPhone