No, niacin is not kosher for your heart.
USA Today via Detroit Free Press alerts us to a new study that found, “Niacin doesn’t help heart, may cause harm, study says.”
We knew this eleven years ago. After Lipitor gave us hepatitis and the cardiologist told us to take Niaspan, instead we looked it up and found no reason to believe that Niacin pills would be a benefit to us.
After doing the math, we politely refused to take any cholesterol reducing medication. The studies showed a “reduction in risk” which meant that the meds did not cure or prevent disease.
Read More: @ tzvee.blogspot.com
You might also like:
- Secrets of the Alter Kockers
- DNAinfo.com Exposes Worst Scandal of the Brooklyn Yeshivas – Lack of Education for Boys
- It is Mommy Edith’s Yahrzeit – Please Quit Smoking Today
- Can a girl have an Oscar and a Bunsen Burner too?
- My Translation and Re-Publication of Bavli Hullin: Keeping My Siyyum Hadran Promise to the Talmud