She once claimed that she did not believe in religion.
But now Gwyneth Paltrow has revealed she wants to raise her children in the Jewish faith, following an appearance on the ancestry programme Who Do You Think You Are?
The American actress, whose late father was Jewish film producer Bruce Paltrow, was moved to discover earlier this year on the show that her family came from a long line of influential East European rabbis.
And this has inspired her to raise daughter Apple, seven, and five-year-old son Moses in a Jewish environment, she told guests of a London event hosted by Jewish charity the Community Security Trust.
Read More: @ dailymail.co.uk
You might also like:
- 2010: Anti-Semitic incidents in UK drop 31% from 2009
- Homeland Security advises Jewish institutions
- Kosher Milk War Heats Up in Orthodox Community
- Apple iPad sales reach one million as it flies off the shelves TWICE as fast as the iPhone
- Al Qaeda plotters at large in UK after ‘Mumbai-style’ massacre across Europe is foiled