It was a strange week for the loony strongman from Iran.
President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s six nights in New York featured a secret sit-down with militant minister Louis Farrakhan, heckling in a hotel bar, and a fear of being rubbed out that bordered on paranoia.
The president shared a hush-hush meal with Farrakhan and members of the New Black Panther Party Tuesday at the Warwick Hotel on West 54th Street.
Read More: @ nypost.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
- jewish jad (2)
- ajad monsters ball (1)
You might also like:
- Detroit Leaders Should Have Spurned, Not Embraced, Farrakhan
- MKs: J Street is not Zionist, but a leftist extremist group
- Farrakhan charges Jews with ‘anti-black’ behavior
- Christmas Blizzard of 2010: Mayor Bloomberg defends NYC’s response to winter storm, mass transit
- Obama: world safer after Washington nuke summit