Hatzerim Israel Airforce Museum features real aircraft that was included in real battles. There are heart-warming stories that go together with the variety of collections that will definitely leave an impact. The Museum is not just merely a collection of planes on a runway; on the other hand, it is considered as living evidence to the State of Israel.
The Hatzerim Israel Airforce Museum seems even livelier since noisy planes that are flying above can be heard every few minutes. Inside the aircraft, a movie depicting the Israeli Air Force is shown. On your way out of the museum, there is an attractive gift shop where you can buy souvenirs.
To make the most out of your trip, it is recommended to take a drive along the picturesque view along the Sculpture Way, which runs through the Hatzerim forest close to Kibbutz Hatzerim and stops at the museum. While driving, enjoy the magnificent attractions such as the stunning memorial overlook and 2,000-year-old cistern. Children are not allowed to climb on the wide collection of statues, ranging from giants ants to a majestic piano.
During summer, it is advised to bring hats and sunscreen to protect your skin from the scorching heat.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- hatzerim air force museum (10)
- israeli airforce museum (3)
- israeli air force museum hatzerim (3)
- hatzerim museum (3)
- Hatzerim Israel Airforce Museum (2)
- air force in hatzirim tour (1)
- Museum Hatzerim (1)
- israel museum hatzerim (1)
- Israel Airforce Museum (1)
- hatzirim museum (1)
- hatzerim museum gift shop (1)
- hatzerim israeli airforce museum gift shop online products (1)
- Hatzerim Israel (1)
- Beth Medrash (18th Century) (1)
- air museum-hatzerim tours (1)
- tours to hatzerim airforce museum (1)
You might also like: