A New Way to Learn Hebrew Grammar
You can read Hebrew. You may have studied basic vocabulary. Now, it’s time to take the next step. It’s time for Davka Dikduk! Davka Dikduk helps you understand and learn Hebrew grammar, with informative, imaginative lessons, combined with challenging, enjoyable, and entertaining quizzes and exercises that reinforce material studied in the program. For the first time, Dikduk-Hebrew grammar-is FUN!
Developed by an expert Hebrew-language educator, Davka Dikduk introduces the basic principles of Hebrew grammar in a fresh, new way that will make learning satisfying and pleasurable. You’ll study:
- The parts of speech and how to use them in sentences
- Roots and their inflections (prefixes and suffixes)
- Verbs in past, present and future of shelemim (‘regular’) and other categories in the first of the seven grammatical constructions, Binyan Pa’al
- Rules for feminine and masculine nouns
- Pronouns and prepositions
Davka Dikduk was designed to make the process of Hebrew grammar study visually intuitive, and easily understandable. All of the exercises, quizzes, and information screens were painstakingly developed and built, in order to facilitate understanding of the underlying principles of Hebrew grammar. The program’s interface is structured smoothly, allowing quick and easy access to all units, stories, quizzes, and exercises. Colorful screens abound, and lively music and sound effects make Dikduk-Hebrew grammar-fascinating, fun, and enjoyable. Davka Dikduk features:
- Five units
- Over fifty unique quizzes and exercises
- Program automatically keeps track of your scores on tests and exercises
- Hebrew-English Dictionary of all words used in the teaching material
- Original Hebrew stories for each unit, that expand upon material taught in that section.
This item is sold by:
Note: Judaism.com is the longest established Jewish book and Judaica store on the Internet!
Direct link: http://www.judaism.com/display.asp?type=software&type=learn&type=adult&etn=JDIAF
Readers found more information by searching for:
- hebrew dikduk quiz (8)
- hebrew dikduk (1)
You might also like: