Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Wednesday she has no desire to continue in the job if President Barack Obama wins a second term in 2012. And she said she doesn’t want to be president either.
When Clinton was asked in a CNN interview during a trip to Cairo if she wanted a second stint as America’s top diplomat, she was clear.
“No,” she answered — and then moved on to rule out future jobs as defense secretary, vice president or even president of the United States.
Read More: @ yiddishnayes.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- Former U.S. Secretary of State George Shultz Calls on Obama to Free Pollard
- Obama to Nominate Jack Lew, an Orthodox Jew, as Next U.S. Treasury Secretary
- Obama to Visit Israel in March – 1st Time as President
- Sen. Feinstein Fuels Support for Dividing Jerusalem
- May is Jewish-American month: Obama proclamation