WARSAW – The Israeli suspected of forging a German passport allegedly used in the January assassination of a Hamas operative landed in Israel last night. The arrival of the man, identified as Uri Brodsky, came after a German court released him on bail following his extradition from Poland to Germany on Thursday.
Read More: @ haaretz.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- Suspected Mossad agent arrested in Poland over Dubai assassination
- Netherlands seeking extradition of former Nazi wanted for killing Jews
- Turkey: Israel-Palestinian peace will decide fate of Arab uprisings
- Tape proves Shin Bet tried to coerce me to commit murder
- ADL lists top 10 anti-Israel groups in U.S.