Ages 12+ Understand the Bible in its original language! Learn the language as you study 26 complete and unaltered Biblical texts of progressively increasing length and complexity. The passages are among the most famous in the Bible, from the story of creation to the visions of the prophet Isaiah. The Hebrew text is translated and its grammar analyzed, word by word. The verses are read aloud in Hebrew-one word at a time, one verse at a time or the entire passage continuously. In addition, each verse is chanted in three different styles, in order to cultivate auditory memory.
Biblical Hebrew brings together all of the elements necessary for self-study at your own pace. It includes supplemental information related to the texts studied: presentation of the Biblical entities cited, a general introduction to each group of verses to be studied, a discussion of the history of the language, an introduction to Biblical literature and a Biblical atlas.
- Biblical history and geography and culture
- Biblical Hebrew vocabulary with instant translation
- Hebrew-English dictionary with over 1000 words
- More than 200 comprehensive exercises
- Over 150 hours of instruction
Publisher: Davka, 2003
This item is sold by:
Note: Judaism.com is the longest established Jewish book and Judaica store on the Internet!
Readers found more information by searching for:
- Comprehensive Biblical Hebrew (3)
- biblical hebrew a comprehensive method (2)
- biblical hebrew comprehensive method cds review (2)
- cd biblical hebrew comprehensive method review (2)
- Biblical Hebrew – A Comprehensive Method CD-Rom (1)
- biblical hebrew comprehensive method (1)
- biblical hebrew comprehensive method reviews (1)
- hebrew biblic verses in cups (1)
You might also like: