Ahhh, eggshell mosaics have found a place in my heart! And combined with color washed water color paper, well, the results are just simply wonderful! I’m starting to feel just a bit like an artist as opposed to a crafter, ha ha. And, while I’d love to show you how great this Hanukkah garland really looks, in it’s full glory, I’m not exactly sure where I’ll be hanging it just yet.
So just take my word for it…it looks great— a little artsy, a little bit different and just lovely if I do say so myself! (Humbly of course! I can’t take credit for the creative gifts I’ve been given.
Read More: @ creativejewishmom.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- Recycled Toilet Paper Roll Wall decor
- How To Wrap Presents That Are Thoughtful and Sweet And Handmade, Of Course!
- Stenciling On Color Washed Walls Or Canvases: A Great Look For Summer!
- Fun and Sculptural Modeling Clay Artwork That The Kids Can Make Themselves!
- How About Woven Paper Apples For Rosh HaShana?