How to Plant a Tree in Israel to Memorialize a Dead Jewish Loved One
One of many ways to pay respect to the death of a Jewish loved one is to plant trees in his honor. By contacting the Jewish National Fund, a tree will be planted to memorialize your loved one. JNF offers memorial certificates to honor your deceased loved one.
- Visit the Jewish National Fund website. If you already have an account, access it and use your account to request for a tree to be planted on the deceased’s honor. If not, create an EZTree account first.
- Follow the instructions online and write a personalized message on the certificate as this will be sent out to the family of the deceased.
- Price per tree is $18. You can plant as many trees as you would like to be planted.
- Fill out the form and choose whether you would like the certificate to be placed in a wooden frame or plaque.
- Go to “Certificate Type” and select “In Memory of.” Type the name of the deceased under “Tributee Name.”
- Type your personal message and your name.
- Complete your purchase by clicking “Add to Cart and Checkout .” You will also need to fill out the credit card information page, select your shipping option, and confirm your purchase.
Readers found more information by searching for:
- planting trees in israel memorial (26)
- planting trees in israel (20)
- plant a tree in israel for a deceased (15)
- memorial tree in israel (13)
- plant a tree in israel memorial (12)
- Planting a memorial tree in Israel (10)
- plant tree in israel memorial (9)
- plant a tree in israel (9)
- Jewish memorial trees (8)
- jewish tree (8)
- how to plant a tree in israel in memory (7)
- plant a tree in israel plaque (7)
- plant a memorial tree in israel (7)
- plant a tree in israel in memory (7)
- how to plant a tree in israel (6)
- plant a tree in israel for death (6)
- plant a tree in israel in memory of a loved one (6)
- planting memorial trees in israel (6)
You might also like: