I have always been a Passover hater. There aren’t that many of us, but what we lack in numbers we make up for in fervor.
There are really lots of things on my list of reasons why Passover makes me angry:
–two seders is too many
–here’s an opportunity to trick people into buying expensive things they don’t need
–would you like some cardboard with your cholesterol?
–let’s read a poem about sex and pretend it’s about God
–and let’s clean the entire house, and then spend a week eating the world’s messiest food all over the place
but this year, number one on the list is the amount of waste that goes along with this holiday.
Read more: @ myjewishlearning.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
- Jewish holidays and sex (4)
- sex and jewish holidays (2)
- chanukah blessings gender-free (1)
- have sex jewish holidays (1)
- jews having sex on holiday (1)
- sex & jewish holidays (1)
- sex and jewish holidsys (1)
- sex on jewish holiday (1)
- Sexual relations jewish holidays (1)
You might also like: