Thirty eight years after the release of his first album, Mordechai Ben David Sings Original Chasidic Niggunim, the man who has been called the undisputed king of Jewish music has announced the release of what will be his final album.
The album, titled Kisufim, is slated to be released on Tuesday by Aderet Music and will contain fourteen songs, including ten new compositions and four old niggunim, two of which date back a century or more and features significant vocal contributions by the Shira Choir.
Werdyger, who composed several of the songs on Kisufim, described this album as having a very different flavor than his most recent hit album, Kulam Ahuvim, whose songs have proven to be a mainstay on the wedding circuit.
Read More: @ vosizneias.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
You might also like:
- Jewish Music’s Elite Sing For Rubashkin
- Yossi Green’s 8th Note Takes To The Skies
- Oldest Written Document Ever Found
- VIN News Exclusive: Music Video Being Filmed at Japanese Prison Where Bochurim Are Being Held Starring Fried and Daskal
- Gaza City, Gaza Strip – Mass Rallies Celebrate Freed Palestinian Prisoners