Ages 9 to adult This version is for one Shabbat or Holiday Torah reading and associated Haftarah only. You need to specify which parsha or Yom Tov (holiday) laining you are ordering in the personalize field below.
New Features in Version 4.0
- Choose between chanting or speaking of Hebrew text
- Improved Navigation
- Instrumental accompaniment with your choice of over 100 instruments. Select accompaniment with chanting, no accompaniment, or just instrumental
- Improved speech synthesis with higher quality of voices
- Optional Download Audio* to your iPod or other MP3 players using iTunes
Chanting Torah and Haftarah is a great challenge for both Bar Mitzvah student and adults learning cantillation. TropeTrainer software is a unique program that makes learning fun and easy. You’ll love using the TropeTrainer software because you learn at your own pace, with features customized to suit your learning level . The full set of tutorials and exercises get you chanting with ease. All the Torah portions and their associated Haftarot are presented, taught and chanted in your choice of trope melody, in Ashkenazic or Sephardic pronunciation. Choose any musical key, a wide range of singing speeds, voice selection, and much much more. You’ll be amazed how much time and effort you’ll save! Just take a look at these features you’ll find in the TropeTrainer package:
- Play a word, phrase, verse or entire reading. (View main TropeTrainer screen.)
- Adjust the speed and pitch of singing to match your voice and level of proficiency.
- Select the pronounciation (Ashkenazic or Sephardic) that you wish to hear.
- Select a melody (niggun) style. Various styles standard to many Orthodox, Conservative, and Reform synagogues – from Ashkenazic and Sephardic traditions – are included.
- View an English translation of each verse and a transliteration of every word with your pronunciation selection and see musical notes in your selected melody.
- Display texts in your choice of Chumash, Torah (Stam), or Tikkun style.
- Learn from portion itself, or learn from tutorials for beginners and reviewers alike that demonstrate the important aspects of tropes and cantillation.
- Use the more than 35,000 exercise examples from actual Torah and Haftarah phrases and verses to get almost unlimited practice. (Exercises are organized by groups of tropes.)
- Identify reading stops for full, triennial,holiday and weekday readings.
- Optionally show colored highlights that identify common trope phrases and optionally show colored tropes that distinguish lord and servant tropes.
- Distinguish Shva-na and Shva-nach, Qamatz-gadol and Qamatz-katon to aid in proper pronunciation.
- Use the Reading Selector to automatically display combined and separate Torah portions based on year and location. Special holiday Maftir and Haftarah readings are automatically displayed. Readings can also be selected from a ‘perpetual’ Jewish Holiday calendar showing all days when Torah is read. Bar Mitzvah planning couldn’t be easier!
- ‘Singing’trope charts are included for those with previous cantillation experience.
System Requirements:Requires a PC or compatible (120 MHz Pentium or higher) with Windows 95/98/NT4/ME/2000/XP, a VGA or SVGA display or better, 32MB (or more) RAM, a sound card and speakers.
IMPORTANT: This item is for a single parsha only. You need to specify which parsha or Yom Tov (holiday) laining you are ordering in the personalize field below. Box may differ from that pictured.
This item is sold by:
Note: Judaism.com is the longest established Jewish book and Judaica store on the Internet!
Readers found more information by searching for:
- ultra kohelet audio (2)
- chanting of chukat (1)
- Trope Trainer Version 4 1 torrent (1)
- trope trainer single (1)
- shir hashirim sefardi trope (1)
- sefer shabbos kehalachah by rabbi y farkash (1)
- rabbi david dubov mp3 (1)
- pass the Etrog the game (1)
- linear chumash transliteration (1)
- laining audio the five megillot (1)
- jewish orthodox tropes (1)
- haftorah text tikkun (1)
- english transliterated chumash (1)
- downloadable trope for chukat (1)
- chumash transliteraton (1)
- chumash tranlitoration (1)
- chumash for a weekend bar mitzvah (1)
- chanting torah itunes (1)
You might also like: