Hundreds of neo-Nazis rallied in Moscow against the Kremlin’s policies in the violence-plagued Caucasus region.
About 300 protesters, including activists from banned or unregistered neo-Nazi groups, called on the Kremlin on Saturday to stop feeding the Caucasus.
The predominantly Muslim region hosts at least 100 ethnicities including Chechens, who have waged two separatist wars against Moscow after the 1991 Soviet collapse.
Read more : @ haaretz.com
You might also like:
- Medvedev Seeks ‘Brutal’ Response to Terror Attacks
- At least 400 dead as heavy quake rocks southern China
- U.S.-born Yemen cleric: No need for religious authorization to kill Americans
- Abbas: Second intifada was one of our worst mistakes
- Medvedev: As we did in 1988, Russia still recognizes an independent Palestine