by Rabbi Moses Ben Nachman
Translated by: Rabbi Dr. Charles B. Chavel
Part of the ‘Ramban (Nachmanides): Commentary on the Torah’ series.
(Volume not available until February 2002) Nachmanides’ interpretations, along with those of Rashi and Abraham ibn Ezra, have served as the basic classical commentaries of Holy Writ throughout the generations. His penetration analysis both enlightens and inspires. In his work Ramban also expounds a wide range of ethical and and philosophical problems, and it has, like Maimonides’ Guide for the Perplexed, been the mentor for myriads who have gleaned from it rich treasures of reflection and instruction.
This translation helps to unlock the rich treasures of Ramban’s interpretation on the Torah: his approach to Creation, the all-inclusive wisdom found in the Torah, the nature of the human personality, the ethical stature of the Patriarchs, and much more. Does not include text of Pentateuch. English only.
Publisher: Shilo, 1975
This item is sold by:
Note: Judaism.com is the longest established Jewish book and Judaica store on the Internet!
Readers found more information by searching for:
- ramban on bamidbar (5)
- Nachmanides Bamidbar (3)
- jewish commentary bamidbar (3)
- ramban translation on bamidbar (2)
- ramban in english bamidbar online (2)
- ramban bamidbar in english (2)
- Professor Charles B Jones (2)
- nachmonides on the torah (2)
- gool ramban (2)
- bamidbar with ramban in english online (2)
- ramban chavel vayikra bamidbar amazon (1)
- ramban commentary bamidbar (1)
- ramban commentary english bamidbar (1)
- ramban commentary on bamidbar online (1)
- ramban commentary on the bamidbar (1)
- ramban heaven and hell (1)
- bamidbar womens commentary (1)
- ramban on web english (1)
You might also like: