U.S. President Obama told a group of his Jewish supporters in Washington on Monday night that “there may be tactical disagreements” in terms of how to resolve the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, but added that everyone shares the goal of achieving peace where kids can go to bed at night and not worry about missiles falling on them.
Read More: @ haaretz.com
You might also like:
- Obama to Jewish leaders: Israel needs to create context for Mideast peace
- Obama: My family would be fine with just 1 term
- Netanyahu: Creative thinking can remove obstacles on the way to Mideast peace
- Peres: Israel needs to formulate its own Mideast peace plan
- Obama: world safer after Washington nuke summit