At a gathering at the Belzer Beis Medrash in Yerushalayim in honor of the start of the summer z’man, the Belzer Rebbe described BlackBerrys as an “instrument of contamination” that should be avoided at all costs.
Likening the evils of the smart phone to the impurity that existed in biblical Egypt, the Rebbe told thousands of Chasidim that while there are many positive and appropriate uses for a BlackBerry, because it also has the capability to expose a person to immorality, it should be viewed as an impure object.
The Rebbe cautioned those assembled to not only avoid BlackBerrys, but to advise others about the dangers of the device as well.
Read More: @ vosizneias.com
Readers found more information by searching for:
- yitz grossman prison (23)
- belzer rebbe (2)
- belzer rebbe and the blackberry (1)
- belzer rebbe blackberry (1)
You might also like:
- Tosher Rebbe Will Appear In Shul For The First Time Since He Left The Hospital
- Somber Farewell Melava Malka For Spinka Rebbe Before Being Sent To Prison
- BlackBerry maker ‘to unveil ‘BlackPad’ tablet to take on iPad next week
- Two men arrested for allegedly planning terror attack on NYC synagogue
- Ehud Barak: History Will Judge Obama on Nuclear Iran