Israel will not allow any ships to breach its blockade of the Gaza Strip, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told his inner cabinet yesterday, during a discussion of the Gaza-bound flotilla expected to set sail tomorrow.
Security officials and Foreign Ministry representatives informed the cabinet that Israel has no information indicating that terrorists or anyone affiliated with a terror group is planning to take part in the flotilla, said a government source.
Read More: @ haaretz.com
You might also like:
- Israel transfers hundreds of Gaza flotilla activists to airport for deportation
- Israel announces full diplomatic ties with South Sudan
- 20 Jews from Tunisia make aliyah
- Netanyahu orders Israeli politicians, security forces to thwart new Gaza flotilla
- New Gaza-bound aid ship may agree to dock and unload in Ashdod