Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu instructed his inner cabinet on Wednesday to continue diplomatic efforts to thwart an upcoming Gaza aid flotilla, a statement said on Wednesday, adding that the premier also instructed Israel’s security forces to prepare for the flotilla’s possible arrival.
The flotilla, which was expected to set sail in May, will now probably only embark in mid-June, its organizers preferring to wait for the outcome of the election to the Turkish parliament.
Read more : @ haaretz.com
You might also like:
- Gaza flotilla crisis may disrupt 3 billion Turkey Israel trade channel
- Israel: Gaza aid convoy can unload cargo in Ashdod for inspection
- Turkey PM: Netanyahu has worst government in history of Israel
- Israel transfers hundreds of Gaza flotilla activists to airport for deportation
- Israel set to stop Jewish ship en route to Gaza