Israel has begun deporting the first batch of foreign activists seized aboard a six-ship humanitarian aid flotilla seized in an Israel Navy raid en route to the Gaza Strip, the Foreign Ministry said Wednesday, indicating that the rest of the activists will be escorted out of the country throughout the day. 325 foreign activists were transferred on Wednesday morning from the Ela detention facility in Be’er Sheva to Ben Gurion Airport for flights to their countries of origins.
Read More: @ haaretz.com
You might also like:
- Refugees protest in TA: ‘We are not diseased’
- Hamas official hints Israel killed Italian activist to intimidate future Gaza flotilla members
- Tel Aviv – Breslov Chasidim Don ‘veils’ En Route to Rabbi Nachman’s Tomb
- Pilots lock down cockpit over tefillin
- Two El Al planes collide during tow at Ben-Gurion airport